Another CL virgin is no more... :)

alyssa08

Aug 11, 2007
I almost missed class today just so I wouldn't have to wait another day for these babies! Luckily, the FedEx gods were kind to me and delivered them just in time :biggrin: Thanks to dreachick2384 for answering my size questions when I was first starting this endeavor :heart:

DSCN1458.jpg

Please excuse the kitten foot. The kitties were excited to see them as well.

They're lovely and everything I hoped they would be, BUT.. I would like some opinions on the fit. I have really wide feet and I'm experiencing some spillage. The toe area is stretching out quite quickly just from wearing them for the past few hours around the house but I'm worried about the upper part.

DSCN1450.jpg

Front view... as you can see, foot spillage on the outsides

DSCN1456.jpg

Left foot (which is a tad bit smaller)... not so bad I think, but still... pudge

DSCN1457.jpg

Right foot... definite pudge!

Just wondering if they'll stretch and this will go away at least somewhat? I love them and they are so comfy besides for the initial toe numbness

I love the grey declics---gorgeous color! Congrats on your first pair! :yahoo:

I understand how you feel, I also have wide feet and experience spillage. I think they look good on you but if it really bothers you and you think you will worry about it, will you still wear them?

Also, you could always wear them with jeans or pants, you can't tell there is spillage that way! I have to do this with my Very Croise---I have major spillage with them and I know for sure I won't wear them with a dress or skirt.

Beautiful first choice Alyssa. Based on all the pics I've seen I've come to believe more people than not seem to have foot spillage in CL's because many of the sides are cut really low. Enjoy your shoes if you can live with the fit. I really would love to see Msr. Louboutins foot molds or models.

Very pretty. I agree, it will get better- they will warm up and stretch quickly, and the spillage will shift into the shoe... I have this problem with my Pigalle 100s...
Great first choice!