Another chloe paddington question!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I had a sudden panic than when I can actually afford a chloe paddy, that I won't be able to get it anywhere!

Where would I be able to get one in say 6 months time or longer?

2. Probably all the same places you can get one now. I strongly feel that in 6 months there'll still be plenty of them around. :biggrin:

3. phew.... hope i will still want it then too!!

4. where do u shop for ur bags, english_girl?

5. Well, I guess Harvey Nichols (I live in Leeds), since its right on the doorstep, but I haven't actually bought anything form there yet. :shame: That's where I'll be getting my balenciaga in a few weeks though, once I have the money.

6. cool, is it ur first designer bag?

7. No, I just ordered a LV Speedy 30 which should be here (fairly) soon. But they will be the only desinger bags I purchase for at least the next 10 years, lol! :lol:

8. I don't have any!! Ahh it must feel so good ordering a bag you've wanted for ages!!

Lets see it when it arrive :smile:

9. Absolutely! :biggrin:

10. I think that the Paddy will still be around. You seem pretty resourceful (and you've got lots of friends here to offer help and advice). Good luck!

11. Aww I hope so!! :love:

12. Good question though...when it's a must have it's a MUST HAVE lol:love:

I don't think i'll be able to afford one for a little while either...maybe we'll end up getting one at the same time:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice