Another chase the mailman saga...Choc day delight!

YUMMMM is all I can say about that choco day!! Looks gorgeous, the leather is so luscious. I think one of my fave ways to have 05 leather is in the day, because there's lots of it and it's so drapey and smooshy and amazing!! congrats it looks perfect on you!

That bag is gorgeous! Congrats!

And I completely relate to chasing the mailman - I popped home to check on my mail today and somehow missed the notice stating that they tried to deliver the bag I'm waiting on. Believe me, had I seen that, I totally would have been driving around my neighborhood in a desparate attempt to tackle our mailman!

And yes, the only people who could possibly understand chasing the mailman (and relating to said scenario), would be the people here.

haha, such a funny story! congrats on the new bag!! i wish i have a similar story to tell. i'm expecting a bal bag too this week, but i didn't know it'll come so soon today. after dropping my daughter off from school, i saw my mail lady as she just dropped off mail in my box. i said hi to her. didn't think anything. after lunch, i checked usps.com just to see where my package is and when it's due to arrive, and it said it was delivered in the morning, but no one was home so a notice was left! i was home all morning except to drop off my daughter (takes 15 min), and I did see my mail lady drop off mail in my box. according to usps.com, it was supposely delivered BEFORE i left the house. there was no notice in my mailbox either. so i have no idea what happened. i saw my mail lady drop off my mail, i was home when my package was supposely delivered in the morning and there was no notice left for me. i then go pick up my daughter from school, and i see 1 1/2 block away was my mail lady in her mail van. i was thinking please turn, please turn, so i can flag her down but instead she went straight and was gone. it was pouring rain, so i couldn't really run after her w/o trampling over puddles after puddles of water. now i wish i did!! i want my bag!! i called to have it redelivered tomorrow, but i'm hoping what happened today won't happen again. it's just strange. maybe she delivered it to the wrong house?

Oh Mshel (I LOVE your posts)..that is such a great story and you look wonderful with her..I recognize the racing to get the bag and the camera part..you have a look of mischief and glee on your face that I bet you have seen on your kids faces..what a great bag, congrats.

OMG, Michele, that story made me laugh my butt off! You're too funny! What a gorgeous bag! And you went with brown instead of black too! How do you like the hobo style? Already you have two bbags in such a short amount of time!!! :nuts: So jealous!!!

Such a Gorgeous Chocolate Day!!! You are so lucky to have hunted one. All that mailman chasing was worth it & I am sure your kids enjoyed the short little adventure. Sounds fun more than mad crazy to me.

I did the same thing the other day, only it wasn't a Bal bag and it was the UPS man!:lol: I was waiting for a delivery and they usually deliver around 3 PM, so 2 UPS trucks later and still no delivery. I checked the tracking # again and realized that the house # was incorrect (I don't know why I didn't notice it before) and called UPS right away. They called me back within 20 min. and I had to drag my kids with me to meet him at the jewelry store down the street otherwise they would've had to try next week when they got the correct house # from the shipper. Sorry, :back2topic:...your Choco Day is gorgey and everytime I see another PF'er with a Day, I'm leaning more & more towards it even though I'm not really a shoulder bag kind of gal. Congratulations and enjoy her....she looks so yummy!!:tup: