Another Chanel Poll

Smoothoprter said:
Congratulations on the bowler. Can you post pics?

I tried to get my Neimans to transfer in the metallic flap bag but they couldn't find any in any other stores.:sad2:

I'm getting the gold metallic bowler tomorrow. The SA was saying she was getting desperate phone calls all day from other Neiman stores trying to get their hands on that bag.:amazed: I wasn't gonna let that happen.;)

Also, I vote for black reissue. I can't wait to see it with the silver chain.:love:

Which NM are you shopping at? The NM In San Diego has a metallic flap bag! They just got it a day or two ago. I put it on hold last night so I could compare it to the bowler that just arrived today. I released the hold tonight. See if you can get them to send it to you. If your store has it sent straight to you fromthe SD, it'll be free shipping and you'll qualify for the bonus points that are going on right now--assuming you use your NM card. And they should give you your $100 denim credit.

The gold bowler is beautiful!

Now that I've seen your pics of the bowler, you simply must keep it. The metallic black is stunning and the style is so fun and funky. If I were you I'd trade the grey Reissue for the black Reissue with the silver hardware. While I like the grey, the black is perfection--it's the ultimate classic black bag.

valerieb said:
Now that I've seen your pics of the bowler, you simply must keep it. The metallic black is stunning and the style is so fun and funky. If I were you I'd trade the grey Reissue for the black Reissue with the silver hardware. While I like the grey, the black is perfection--it's the ultimate classic black bag.

I agree with you completely! Big surprise ;) I'm definitely keeping the bowler. I'm returning the Reissue this weekend. And I'll wait for the black to get to the NY store in late May/early June. In the meantime, I'll see what else is out there to make sure the Reissue is for me!

Hi, I'm talking about the NM in the Fashion Valley Mall. I DID see the black metallic flap bag at Neiman's yesterday when I picked up my gold medium bowler. I thought it was odd that they told me they couldn't get one in and there it was sitting on the shelf. The confusion was that they thought I wanted a gold flap bag. I only just wanted to try one on (any luxury flap bag) and compare it to the bowler.

Anyway, I chose the bowler over the flap bag. I also got a pair of 7's with the $100 gift certificate and double InCircle reward points for using my NM card. I bought a Chanel J12 with diamonds a few weeks ago and racked up ALL kinds of InCircle reward points on that as well. I'm definitely going to get to do something fun with my points THIS year.:P

wickedassin said:
Which NM are you shopping at? The NM In San Diego has a metallic flap bag! They just got it a day or two ago. I put it on hold last night so I could compare it to the bowler that just arrived today. I released the hold tonight. See if you can get them to send it to you. If your store has it sent straight to you fromthe SD, it'll be free shipping and you'll qualify for the bonus points that are going on right now--assuming you use your NM card. And they should give you your $100 denim credit.

The gold bowler is beautiful!