Another Celine Repair

dreamlet said:
Good news! Barney's has located no one, but two new bags! I will be going in this weekend to see them and select a replacement. Still no news from Celine re: the repair, but I guess that is in Barney's hands now.

Hooray! Did the locate the exact colour or do you have options now? So happy for you.

dreamlet said:
Good news! Barney's has located no one, but two new bags! I will be going in this weekend to see them and select a replacement. Still no news from Celine re: the repair, but I guess that is in Barney's hands now.

Omg...I think I might have just purchased the other asymmetrical they found you from Barneys in SF today. I love this bag and was trying to locate one several months ago, but no luck. So, I brought the bag home this evening and was checking it out. As I was adjusting the strap, the gold finish on one of the buckles started peeling off. I absolutely CAN NOT believe it!! :sad:

This is my first Celine so no previous experience, but I've only had the bag for less than 7 hours and I already have a problem. Never mind that I haven't even carried the darn bag!!! I am so bummed!! :sad: To top it off, at the store I noticed most of the feet on the bottom of the bag turned quite easily and I asked about that. The SA said it was normal. Would you be so kind as to describe how loose the feet were on your first bag that was sent for repair? So excited to find the asymmetrical and then a major let down...