Another Celine-Obsessed Newbie... Reveal

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Hi ladies,

I am a recent Celine convert. After seeing mia's grey clasp, I was intrigued... and in love. I knew I shouldn't have clicked into the Celine sub, because now I can't get Celine out of my mind. I am obsessed with the classic box and the clasp. Judging from the gorgeous reveals here and the 'please-help-me-find' posts, I won't be surprised if I start falling in love with the luggages next. :sweatdrop:

Large camel box, and medium electric blue and orange classic box:
IMG_3930.jpg

Medium clasps: grey, beige, and burgundy
IMG_3961.jpg

I should mention my deepest thanks to spendalot for helping me find the beautiful grey clasp I was searching high and low for. Thanks again A... I hope I enable you back.:lol:

:nuts::drool::faint:
WOW!! You have a truly amazing collection of flap bags!!
I've never seen an Electric Blue Classic Box -- it's gorgeous!!
And you know how I feel about the Clasp Bag -- all three of those colors are stunning (as much as I love the grey, I still can't stop thinking about that Burgundy - it's such a rich, gorgeous color! I think I need SOMETHING in that color!) What color is the lining of the beige?

Stunning collection -- how do ever decide which one to carry!!:P

You're most welcome J. I am glad I made a friend in the process :hugs:

Your pictures are Fabulous and definitely enabling worthy. I can see so many people falling for your clasps in that picture. So so gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Amazing :drool: Congrats!!!

wow, gorgeous:love:

Beautiful collection!

Thank you so much j_kay, sleepykitten, and dreamlet for your kind comments. I hope to grow my Celine collection one day, far far into the future when I've recovered from my spree. :biggrin:

Your collection is TDF! Congratulations! Love Love Love your classic box bags!:love:

OMG you really are obsessed! Love the boxes, congrats! :biggrin:

Thank you mishaagui and margaritas. I am obsessed! The classic boxes are just so beautiful. Even with how easily box leather can get scratched up, I couldn't resist them.

OMGGG!! YOUR COLLECTION IS TDF!!

the clasp is fabolous:heart:

congrats!!

Chloeglamour, thank you! The clasp is by far my favorite flap bag right now. So easy to use and very light. I'm noticing that I'm using it more often than any of the other flaps I have.

WOW~ I love everything you have!!!!

Love them all! Thanks for sharing!

DollyGirl and DanielleDD... :ty:

Love your collection, especially the blue. I just imagine all of the outfits that would get a real lift with that vibrant color.

:nuts::drool::faint:
WOW!! You have a truly amazing collection of flap bags!!
I've never seen an Electric Blue Classic Box -- it's gorgeous!!
And you know how I feel about the Clasp Bag -- all three of those colors are stunning (as much as I love the grey, I still can't stop thinking about that Burgundy - it's such a rich, gorgeous color! I think I need SOMETHING in that color!) What color is the lining of the beige?

Stunning collection -- how do ever decide which one to carry!!:P

Oh my gosh, you guys... I love the blue too! It really doesn't look so 'electric' to me, but I love this shade of blue. I do agree with Brigitta that it livens up any outfit, even when worn by boring old me.

Oh and Iluvmybags... I'm sure you'll be adding that burgundy clasp to your collection soon, too. As you already know, the lining in the burgundy is a light ivory color. Nice contrast from the dark burgundy, but I think I'll have to be careful with what I put inside the bag especially since I can't use my purse organizer with it. The beige on the other hand, has BLACK lining. It's perfect! It's like Celine only wants you to worry about one side of the purse - either inside or outside, by pairing the lights with the darks. LOL. BTW, how do you like your grey? Have you used it yet?

You're most welcome J. I am glad I made a friend in the process :hugs:

Your pictures are Fabulous and definitely enabling worthy. I can see so many people falling for your clasps in that picture. So so gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Oh, A... thank you! :urock: I want to see a reveal thread coming from you soon! :graucho: