Another "CAN YOU BELIEVE" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
Ugggh... I listed some of my stuffs a few days ago because eBay offered $0.9 listing fees for PowerSeller.

I got 2 emails this morning. I even thought my eyes cheatad me and I need to go to optician. I re-read her emails 3-4 times to make sure I get what she meant! One side, want to laugh and another side, I'm upset :Push:

First email ( my Epi bag ), I copied the exact she wrote:

Sellar, where's your fabric locate?? You have lots of bags. Impossible you bought from flagship stores. I know you made those bags by yourself so where's your fabric??? I will visit your country and will happy order from you! Please order this style in pink, light blue and gold. I will pay $35 each.

Another message ( my snakeskin bag ):

Yah!!! Got you!!! Exact I have suspicious!! You have a fabric!! Impossible you pay over 2000 for snakeskin bag and at the same time, pay over 2500 for napp bag. You must be own a fabric!! Hear, I want snakeskin bag in gold and white. This nappa in pink and gold. I will call you, give your phone number. I will pay 100 for all my orders.

Did she lost her mind? I'm speechless.

Fabric, I guess she mean I have a manufacture to produced my items? :confused1:

LV has NO Epi in baby pink, baby blue and gold! :rolleyes: Sigh...

Those are the craziest emails!!! I got a GREAT laugh out of them :P I have sold on eBay for a while, and you just never know what to expect out of potential buyers. Are you going to reply back or just let it go?

Those are the craziest emails!!! I got a GREAT laugh out of them :P I have sold on eBay for a while, and you just never know what to expect out of potential buyers. Are you going to reply back or just let it go?

Sigh... yes, she's crazy or may just dumb? :shrugs:

I won't respond it... It'll make me crazy to keep responding with crazy person.

OMG I love it !!----- guessing you won't post those on the listings pages under ask seller a question section ROTFLMAO

"Yah!!! Got you!!! Exact I have suspicious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.