Another call from SA.....

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ladies:

Still on my purse ban and SA called again...

Here are what's offered to me:

-Lindy 30/Swift/ROSY (the new color)/ with PH/approx. $5k

-Kelly pouchette with diamond/nilo croc/blk/with ph/approx. $22k

-Kelly wallet with LOTS of diamond/cocoan/with GH/approx. $49k

Ok, if these are any of your ladies DREAM bag, pm me for SA info and pls. share pictures so I may :drool:

Diorelli

Hopelessly addicted
Mar 28, 2008
London
Whoa! Didn't know the pouchette and wallet had their bling too. I thought it was just the birkin. :girlsigh: I hope a tpfer gets it so I could see it up close.

Chipper

Hermesmerized
Dec 31, 2007
By the sea in SD...
Oh MorgannG...this is so tempting. I am just torn between a Lindy in BJ or Rosy.

Thanks for the information, I hope a lovely TPFer is able to get one of those treasures!

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ladies:

Believe me, ALL these temptation during the purse ban is "KILLING ME"!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:

My SA knows I like NEW STYLE and NEW COLOR, so always calls me to see if I want it, oh......

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
OH MORGAN!!! Clean out your closet so you can get off your ban!!!!

I love the lindy in ROSY!!! Somebody put us out of our misery and get in touch with Morgans SA stat!!!

poor morgan, this must be awful!!!

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ms. CB:

Oh, you don't know how sad and hurt it is to get calls and NOT able to buy....

I am going to move my LAZY BUD and start the spring cleaning... It's kind of mental restraint to see how much I've spent and have use so little and/or NOT use SOME of my purchases.... Some of the bags I had to call many SA to get it....

I know they will need to go to some ladies who will treasure them rather than just 'in their sleepers'....