Another BV for me!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi All,

Hope everyone is well!!

I did it again. I purchased another BV. LOL
You're probably wondering which one did I go for this time? It's the LOTUS large veneta. And I couldn't be more pleased. It's the perfect spring/summer bag I was craving. What a wise investment! Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed it doesn't get dirty and whether or not I should treat it.

I feel SO lucky to have finally located this bag since it's completely sold out as far as I know. I"m glad I was patient since this is a bag truly worth the patience and determination I needed to track one down. The color is the prettiest pink I"ve ever seen on a bag. Very soft and feminine.

I think I've got my BV collection right where I want it these days. I have my nero and ebano for winter and lotus here I come for spring! My collection has mainly the classic styles so it was nice to stay true to another classic but just in a different color for a change.

And pink just happens to be MY color. It goes great with my complexion AND my wardrobe. Does it get any sweeter?

I"ll get a pic on my thread soon for everyone to enjoy! xo

Oh why didn't I find BV sooner ladies?

Last edited:
LOL, you ladies are so much fun!!!! xoxo

Okay let me just go finish a few errands and I"ll get some pics here later this afternoon. I can't wait to see what you think. I'm a little biased of course but I think this has to be one of the prettiest bags I've ever purchased other then my other BV's why of course!;)

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick update. I took a couple pics even included my all time favorite wallet (Ebano zip around) and my computer decided to give me a hard time with downloading. Yikes!

No worries. I'll have hubby help me later tonight or over the weekend.

On a brighter note did I mention I absolutely LOVE this bag? Can't wait for the reveal soon!

Last edited:
Hey J!!! Glad you found the Lotus!!! I can't wait to see the pic. I've nver seen the color and am wondering how it compares to Magnolia.

So tell me, how much do you love it? hahaha