Another book tote question.

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Has anyone seen the tote pictured irl? Love the colour scheme, worried the embroidery pattern Would be a bit much in reality ? ( pic copyright Dior , not my photo)

7C6C8779-675F-4B26-8F85-4F667F586E96.jpeg

Reactions: gagabag
The Dior A/W 2022 Jardin d'Hiver print is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is a great choice for you to consider the book tote in the Jardin d'Hiver pattern.
I love this pattern so much - I didn't get book tote as I don't use book tote. However, I did order several small items with this pattern. I am sure you will love this pattern. This is a fine art IMO.

I just saw this print on a medium D- lite at Harrods and thought it was very beautiful. It didn’t come across as busy or too wild. I think that’s because the main color is neutral, which makes it a lot more wearable than it’s given credit for. Edit* I should also mention it doesn’t look as dark in person as it does in the Dior picture. A8A6B4F0-D509-4C67-ABD9-9202D894162D.jpeg

Last edited:
I just saw this print on a medium D- lite at Harrods and thought it was very beautiful. It didn’t come across as busy or too wild. I think that’s because the main color is neutral, which makes it a lot more wearable than it’s given credit for. Edit* I should also mention it doesn’t look as dark in person as it does in the Dior picture. View attachment 5581657
They have this on the medium book tote but not the small. If they did have it on the small book tote the decision would have been even more difficult. Love the light blue on the beige.

Reactions: slayer
I saw this tote in the small size, it's gorgeous, and would agree with above poster that the background is not as dark tan as in photos. More like a beige. I think it would match a lot of outfits because it incorporates a lot of neutrals in the pattern. Sort of kicking myself for not getting it!