Another (blue) Monday reveal, but no blue feelings!!!

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
I have really been obsessing about this bag for the past few days, after trying it on for the second time on last Thursday (not counting the stroking in the Mulberry store earlier). I even bought my blue suede cowboy boots with this bag in mind on Saturday, so had to have another look at it today in my lunch break. Then there was no turning back. I planned to be rational and maybe even risk it and wait a couple of weeks until Mulberry got more in, so I could compare at least a couple of exemplars of this bag. But no, she begged to come home with me:biggrin:

No point in dragging this reveal out, after all my hints the last couple of days, so here is my new ink blue little beauty! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• Ink blue alexa 001_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 001_re.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Ink blue alexa 002_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 002_re.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Ink blue alexa 005_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 005_re.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Ink blue alexa 010_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 010_re.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Ink blue alexa_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa_re.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 58
Wow Lillemy, she's beautiful! I love how symmetrical the grain is on the front of the bag, it's just perfect! I can see why you couldn't leave her behind!

Modeling pics?

Last edited:
Oh its just gorgeous - you must be over the moon!!!
xXx

Thank you, and I totally am! She's sitting her next to me, and I just keep smiling when looking at her. Can't believe how hard I finally fell for a blue bag - never been that into blue bags. But this colour...and I love the style, so it's a winner :love:

Lil, I fear that ostrich bays may feel jealous, if she needs to come over to the UK and calm down, I suppose I could look after her for you heeheeee ;)

You have some seriously special bags missy!!

oh my gosh lil, you are sooo naughty!
What a beauty tho, the leather looks really lovely and even, I think you have got a goodie :biggrin:

I've been way too naughty for my own good really, but have to be good from now on. Something Oakie and something to go with it will arrive soon too. Paid the rest today:biggrin:

I love my OL OS Alexa so much, so wanted to get a smaller one later too, and then this colour was just right. And it won't be in the sale.. The graining is very even, I liked that. Still holding it's shape. Looking forward to see how it will soften up.

Wow Lillemy, she's beautiful! I love how symmetrical the grain is on the front of the bag, it's just perfect! I can see why you couldn't leave her behind!

Modeling pics?

Thanks! It's very symmetrical grain on the front, thought it almost looked a bit funny in the beginning, but love the character it gives the bag:smile: It's quite grainy all over, maybe a little 'elephant' - but a young one:P I wanted a slightly grainy bag, and wanted it to be fairly even grainy all over.

Haven't taken any modelling pics yet, since it got dark very quickly after I came home from work. Will take some the day I take her out. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so don't think her first outing will be then, but hopefully Wednesday.

Lil, I fear that ostrich bays may feel jealous, if she needs to come over to the UK and calm down, I suppose I could look after her for you heeheeee ;)

You have some seriously special bags missy!!

hihi, I will ask her:P

However, think she's one of my bags that ought to be the least jealous since she's been taken quite regularly out this winter:biggrin: RN bays and OL Alexa are my favourites at the moment. And now this:love:

What can I say, I love the special bags:graucho:

And you know what - the boots I bought IS a perfect match! Here are some piccies to prove it too:biggrin: Including a couple of scarves too - wore the blue today, but had forgotten about the two others.

Attachments

• Ink blue alexa 018_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 018_re.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 81
  • Ink blue alexa 019_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 019_re.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Ink blue alexa 022_re.jpg
    Ink blue alexa 022_re.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 68
Thank you, and I totally am! She's sitting her next to me, and I just keep smiling when looking at her. Can't believe how hard I finally fell for a blue bag - never been that into blue bags. But this colour...and I love the style, so it's a winner :love:

I dont blame you shes a beaut!!! :love:
Completely drool worthy and that grain :drool: !!!!
Love Fran
xXx