Another (belated) surprise birthday reveal!

Beautiful D-Gold Dizchik; Frida Giannini transforms an often overlooked ordinary metal ring into a centre feature. Polished to a light gold shine, the ring is contrasted with supple leathers to evoke a sense of industrial chic, describing the modern woman with flair.

Congrats on your recent wedding, your birthday AND having a man who understands a passion :smile:. You made a GREAT choice. That bordeaux color is so lucious and a great neutral.

dizchik! first of all, congrats on getting married! and secondly, congrats on the bag! you have a wonderful husband! this bag is classic =)

btw - there hasn't been any le sportsac sample sales =( have you seen/heard any? i miss them.

Thanks kburns2000, Div4life, summer6310, ang2383, shopingisfun, Beenie, cherrifoam, niuniu75, r15324, aeonat, flipchickmc, papertiger, Lisa2007, sneezz, strsusc, and GhstDreamer!!

I'm really lovin' it - married life ain't so bad either... haha! The past few months have been sublime! I find myself profusely smiling every morning when driving to work, thanking the world for handing me a wonderful man and to be able to share a beautifully blessed life with him. :love:

I kinda wish the bordeaux would pop out a bit more, like the Boston. It's a much deeper color, I guess 'cuz of how the dye sets in the leather. I'm hoping in time it will brighten up. It's funny because when I first saw it, I thought it was more of a purple color, and the SA told me it was bordeaux, which totally confused me.

flipchickmc, if you ever get tired of your red D gold hobo, let me know - trade tayo ha! :graucho:

r15324, I am liking that description! "the modern woman with flair" :supacool: