Another (belated) surprise birthday reveal!

dizchik

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I just got married last month :yahoo: and it also happened to be my birthday. My husband had already gotten me wedding/birthday presents, so when he picked me up from work a week before my birthday and said out of the blue, "let's get you a new bag" you can understand my shock and excitement! He was in an extremely good mood, and I didn't want to take advantage of it, so after asking him a million times over "are you sure??", off we went to Neiman's to get the next bag off my wishlist!

The first Neiman's we went to only had 1 of these on display, and I wanted one that was brand new. I was real bummed out I didn't get to bring it home on the spot, and I thought my husband's shopping spontaneity would wear off, but the next day I got to bring this baby home from another Neiman's...

20101014_001-1.jpg

I even had to have them bring in another bag 'cuz the one I took home had a mark that wouldn't come out. I'm really lovin' Neiman's customer service...

20101014_002-1.jpg

Thanks mzbag, bama_gucci and nyc_cady!

I love it! I've always been a Joy Boston girl, but I've been wanting a shoulder bag for so long. What's funny is I always find myself holding it like a Boston! :amuse:

nyc_cady: It's the Large: 10 1/5"H x 15"W x 6 3/10"D.