Another beauty wanted to move in with me...!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. .. I couldn't resist.. I love both the style and colour!!

I started to unwrap the lovely package, and come to think that I should take pics..:smile:

Sorry, where in a hurry to open it and didn't want to stall it, so you'll only see the last bit of unwrapping..

Any guesses?

Attached Files:

2. A small clue would be welcome...I have no idea!

3. hihi, this is the bag that I thought would be my first Mulberry.. but in oak. It's one of the Mulberry classics. The colour on this is more vibrant, and very nice for autumn;)

4. Elgin in oak
    or a phobe in oak

5. My guess is Blenheim....or could it be Effie?
    No, it is not - you already have her.
    Come on! Tell us!
    pretty please?

6. I'll be nice and post another pic:smile:

Attached Files:

7. Kensington? No, no - it's Annie!

8. Ginger Annie!!!!!!

9. yep, Ginger Annie!!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

10. Congrats, Lillemy - she is beautiful! e*bay?

11. Have taken a few photos of her outside, but just realized that the colour looks a bit darker than it is.. Oh well, I'll post them anyway, since I have to show off this beauty, also with different colours in the back drop:biggrin:

The colour is more like the one taken in the sofa with the wrapping paper.

(OMG, the internet connection is sooo slow at the moment, especially when uploading pics...)

Attached Files:

12. Ebay, but from a lovely tpf'er!

13. Ohhhh she is gorgeous.

14. Fabulous! I love the ginger colour, Lillemy. Don't blame you at all for snapping that one up!

15. I haven't gotten around to take proper modelling pics, but just posting one from my mobile - bear with me with my casual clothing. I'll take new ones later - with clothing that will show off her beauty better:biggrin:

Attached Files: