Another bbag or LV mono perfo??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Guys..
    I need ur opinions…
    FYI.. I already have one gray city and an ink twiggy, and maybe another bbag first (hopefully the seller wont change her mind).
    Bbag and LV are two of my favorite:love: …
    Currently my friend is offering me her new LV speedy mono perfo in magenta.. I know I love to have one… but on the other hand I am 90% sure that I am going to Hong Kong around the end of the month (unless something comes up at work) I know some of u got a fantastic deals on bbag there.. and I love to try my luck and see what I could lay my hands on…
    What do u guys think?

2. I love & collect LV, too, however, I'm not at all a fan of the perforated line. Personally, and this is just me, of the two choices, I'd go for Balenciaga.

3. ;) Go for the Balenciaga

4. thanks guys..
    i am still confuse though..
    as shes offering me the LV bag at a very good price and she only used it once and decided that its too big for her..
    if i pass...i have to buy one at retail
    if i buy hers now.. i wont be able to afford another bag.. let alone another bbag for the time being.. and i am going for bbag hunting during my stay in HK...
    sorry for blabbering...
    need more advise and more convincing.....

5. BALENCIAGA!! Personally I don't really like the perforated LV

6. Pass on the Perfo Speedy. I think it looks very "trendy". Doesn't matter if you're getting a good deal on it. If you're not that sure about it, let it go. Unless of course it's a bag that you really want, then by all means go for it. You already have 2 B-bags, possibly a third one coming.

7. Well- are you absolutely in love with the LV? If you're not in love with it then don't buy it b/c it's a good price- get what you just LOVE! If you absolutely love the LV then buy it at the great price. Let us know!

8. i will think carefully about it..
    will keep u guys posted of my decision
    thanks

9. balenciaga! i'm not in love with the perf line. =D

10. I love Vuitton. I Love bBags as well. I temporary lost my appeal on LV bags lately. It's everywhere..but I Love my collections dearly. Still waiting for that oooomph!!! that make me want to go buy LV again. (Although..i hear the Jeans like will come up with a backpack style..curious on that!!)

Bbags is great. I didnt see them that much everywhere I go. It's different and it just says something "Special" when someone carries them.

About the LV perforated ones...I think they make a GREAT PASTA strainer cookware....(Just Kidding). actually...not crazy about them.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

11. The perfo line is to me....... well...... EEWW. I say B-bag all the way. I think the look and style of the perfo. will be in the past real soon.

12. I say go for the Bbag because I'm not a fan of the perforated line at all, but that's just my opinion. Go with what makes you happy in the long run :smile:

13. oh, no doubt about it for me... the bbag! you can never own too many bbags. so many colors, so many styles!

i too am not a fan of the perforated LVs.

14. Don't get the LV perfo because the price is good...get it because you love it. Personally...I would pick the bbag just because i love them.

15. just called my friend.. and told her i passed this time...
    i love bbag.. will start adding bbag to my collections...
    thanks guys for ur help and making made this decision....
    i am just another bbag victim...:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice