Another bargain at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale

1. I bought my first Marc Jacobs bag today. It's a beautiful hobo in Butter yellow. It was only $329. I couldn't believe it!! Such a beauty and at a great price. Here are some pics. :love:

Pic060.JPG Pic064.JPG Pic072.JPG
  2. CUTE!!!!!! what is the bag called?

3. the color on this MJ is nice, it looks like golden beige. Congrats on a good find.;)

4. Thanks! The hang tag says it's called Hobo in Butter. Kinda odd, huh? The style # is C361009 if that means anything.

I'm in love with how smooth & soft the lining is!

5. Pretty bag & great price! Congrats!

6. I've seen that on the website, but never in person. It's beautiful! Congrats!

7. Thanks elongreach!! What did you pre-order from Nordstrom? I can't wait to see your pics too.:flowers:

8. Love the color! Enjoy!

9. Everything under the sun. An MJ multipocket, shoes, and sunnies. Plus I'm going to check out the clothes when i get there.:yes:

10. Will the sale be going on tomorrow? im going to the mall of america tomorrow. : )

11. Here it is!!! Congrats on a great find at Anniversary!

12. Yes, the sale is ongoing until July 30th. I love the Mall of America!! Have fun shopping!

13. wow , what a bargain. The states gets the great sales..lucky gal

14. Congratulations on your first MJ purchase, it's a lovely bag. That color is amazing. Glad you got such a great deal on it!

15. What a great find; beautiful color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice