another balenciaga lover is born!!

PGN - I have the white and I love it too! What do you think about the white? And where are your pics??

B-bags are great in that with every new color, the vibrancy or its softer colors bring out something else in the bag that you may have not noticed before. Plus there is a variety enough of styles that you can keep your addiction going strong! Ah! Now I want another bag!

I have told myself no more B-bags until Fall... and I'm really really hoping I can stick to it. Oops.. I did tell myself no more bags until Fall!

BalenciagaLove said:
PGN - I have the white and I love it too! What do you think about the white? And where are your pics??

B-bags are great in that with every new color, the vibrancy or its softer colors bring out something else in the bag that you may have not noticed before. Plus there is a variety enough of styles that you can keep your addiction going strong! Ah! Now I want another bag!

I have told myself no more B-bags until Fall... and I'm really really hoping I can stick to it. Oops.. I did tell myself no more bags until Fall!

OMG-the white is gorgeous!! I haven't posted pic cause I'm too lazy to learn how:lol: I learned how to do ebay so maybe it won't be too hard here:smile: I am sitting here watching out the window because I'm expecting my black bbag to show up any second!:love: I've also been eyeing the cornflower and ink.... I'm still wondering if I should keep the white since I just won a cream Chloe-so many light bags...I don't know if I can send the bbag back:lol: I know NM will take it but I don't know if I can let it go!!

Oooohh-edit my last post! My chloe from ebay just came in and while it is gorgeous the color is more beigy cream-I think I'm KEEPING the white bbag!! The two colors are VERY different! Yea!! There goes that cc bill:nuts:

Thanks for the info! I hope your bag arrives today! I can feel your anticipation -- a bag I ordered just came yesterday, and I was listening for the UPS truck to arrrive outside my house.

PGN said:
Oooohh-edit my last post! My chloe from ebay just came in and while it is gorgeous the color is more beigy cream-I think I'm KEEPING the white bbag!! The two colors are VERY different! Yea!! There goes that cc bill:nuts:

The white Bbag and the chloe ivory are completely different in color. The white b-bag has very cool tones to it while the chloe's is definitely warmer in tones. Not to mention their styles being completely different, so there's really now similarity at all! You'll get good usuage out of both of them!!! Yay!