Another bag up for grab on Bluefly

1. i'm dying for the magenta version of the bag they had up awhile back.......but this is way cool of you becca :P

2. Tan calf hair shoulder bag; $636

Plus there is a coupon: 15% off MISSEDYOU806

=$541.00

3. Sorry, it is an addiction of mine! I am probably bugging the crap out of you guys!!! :smile:

4. not bugging me at all :shame:......i know that if in one of these posts there happens to be a magenta one i'll be eternally grateful to you and worship at your feet :biggrin:

5. Not at all! I love hearing news about what's available :amuse:

If anyone sees a small makeup in green or blue, please hold it for me! Thanks v. much!

6. NO WAY! Your like our own Personal Shopper! Thank you!!!

7. not a fan of the tan

8. No, Becca...We're grateful you keep such good tabs on Bbags on Bluefly! :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. jc2239,

I have a magenta purse like that tan one that I was planning on sending back to Bluefly, the strap is too short for my taste. I'm thinking of getting a magenta first or box instead.

10. Winternight ... you might want to consider selling the Magenta Purse here on the forum (hint ... hint ... :biggrin: !!!)

11. Hey Winternight -- I have a magenta box if you're interested...

12. Becca,
    You are amazing! How often do you have to check BlueFly to catch all of these listings???:weird:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice