Another bad experience.. but on elux??

It sounds more like an Amex problem than an Elux problem. If you don't normally make huge purchases on that card, Amex gets suspicious if suddenly there's a authorization for $2000. It's nice that they try to protect their customers that way, but it's also sort of a hassle.

Sleepie - don't be discouraged, call eLux tomorrow.

This happened to me over the holidays last year and my order was placed on hold. I got an email to call customer service and the lady I spoke with was very kind. She explained that sometimes if someone buys several bags at once or multiples of the same bag, it can be a flag that person is a reseller. Therefore, they must order by phone rather than online. Those were some of my first LV purchases from eLux and I haven't run into any problems since, despite ordering multiple items on several future occasions. If it's not a problem with your card, then maybe if it's your first LV purchase, they just want to confirm like they did with me.

Good luck and enjoy your fabulous new bags when they arrive!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement :heart: I'm definitely going to call tomorrow, if for no other reason than to find out why I got canceled in the first place. I sent an email last night before posting here asking what the problem was, and got this back:

Dear [Me :P],

Thank you for your interest in eLUXURY and Louis Vuitton. I am happy to answer your inquiry.

At this time eLUXURY will not be able honor any orders placed in your account. Should you wish to purchase Louis Vuitton products please visit your local Louis Vuitton Boutique. For a full listing of boutiques near you visit www.vuitton.com and click on store locator.

If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Tristen
eLUXURY Customer Service

[email protected]
Toll-free: 1-877-890-7171
Fax: 1-877-883-7171
www.eluxury.com

erf. -_-

I'm sorry this happened on your first LV buying experience. Hope everything works out & that you get your LV's. Yes, I think it's a good idea to give eLux a call to find out why they aren't able to honor your order...if it was me, I would also like to know.

On another note, I think it is sooo cool that you had the discipline to save up for 3 bags!!! You apparently go big and I admire that:tup:.

Very strange. I never had a problem with Elux and have ordered by computer and phone for years. I would try to speak to a customer service person and maybe a supervisor. I am sure this could be fixed.
Good luck.

ive never had a problem with Elux and my amex. I order and get my items in 4 days. But yes call them bc you need to clear this out so in the future you dont have these problems again.Keep us posted and good luck.