Another B.Makowsky Bag

crisei30

Feb 18, 2008
Okay. I know that I'm supposed to be BANNED for the next 2 to 3 months. But however, when I saw the bag at work on the shelf I couldn't resist. So yes by today was PAY DAY for me I went ahead and purchased the B.Makowsky Portofino Tote in metallic white. And also I only paid half of the retail price so instead of paying $248 I ended up paying only $134 for it. Also here is the link of what the bag actually look like even though the picture is showing black the actual bag that I bought is metallic white

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/...decaStartServlet?N=1000470+2011079&R=02655010

i saw that bag at TJMaxx and both me and my gayman loved it! i also saw the sutton satchel i own in the saddle color in CREAM which honestly made me feel like i needed 2 of them.

these bags are VERY durable. it goes everywhere with me. it sits on the floor in my car. it's had almost a whole bottle of fizzy watter spilled in it. it has no rips scratches or water stains at all. it's been to hell and back and it looks and feels twice as good as when i first received it. the patina on the leather is becoming more and more delicious by the day.

this is what mine looks like. i hope you enjoy yours! great choice!!!!!!!!

81mWuF4g8QL._AA280_.jpg

it's WAYYY slouchy. thats a way stuffed picture!

i saw that bag at TJMaxx and both me and my gayman loved it! i also saw the sutton satchel i own in the saddle color in CREAM which honestly made me feel like i needed 2 of them.

these bags are VERY durable. it goes everywhere with me. it sits on the floor in my car. it's had almost a whole bottle of fizzy watter spilled in it. it has no rips scratches or water stains at all. it's been to hell and back and it looks and feels twice as good as when i first received it. the patina on the leather is becoming more and more delicious by the day.

this is what mine looks like. i hope you enjoy yours! great choice!!!!!!!!

81mWuF4g8QL._AA280_.jpg

it's WAYYY slouchy. thats a way stuffed picture!

I did get the B.Makowsky in the metallic white, and when I went back to TJ Maxx today they had the Sutton Satchel in white, but I didn't like the white at all. And besides after this one I won't need another white bag.

i saw the cream sutton satchel last time i went and i thought it was divine. but if i ever bought it, it would probably end up being the only white-ish bag i own cuz i really do beat my bags up.