ANOTHER Azur Poll! HELP! Speedy or Saleya?

Which Damier AZUR should I get?

• Speedy 30

• Saleya PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
I know, I know. ANOTHER POLL?
These polls are so helpful though..esp your comments!
Thanks in advance!

I can't decide between the AZUR in the Speedy 30 or Saleya PM!!
I like the look of both!!
This is my very first LV, btw...I have a Cabas Piano on the way though too!...

Tell me what you like or hate about both!
Convince me to get one over the other!
THANKS all! TOO MANY choices!:confused1:

Go with the Speedy this time since you'll have a shoulder bag coming to you soon. You have to have at least one Speedy in your collection! Congrats on your Cabas Piano and good luck with your decision between the Speedy and the Saleya!

I voted for Speedy 30 because it's my newest bag and I'm totally nuts :yahoo:about it right now. IDK if it's just the batch of canvas or if this is how azur usually is but it's got more give than my mono speedy. I'm loving how smushable it is and at the same time keeps it's shape. The classic speedy shape and blue & white checks looks so fresh & chic to me. So it's nothing against the Saleya, I've just got all eyes on the Azur Speedy :love::heart:right now.

The fit of the saleya pm is kinda weird. It is not very cute looking IMO when you hand hold it. Then it doesn't completely fit your shoulder and it's not even meant to be worn on your shoulder. Speedy is definitely very cute! (altho u can't wear it on ur shoulder)

I voted for Speedy 30 because it's my newest bag and I'm totally nuts :yahoo:about it right now. IDK if it's just the batch of canvas or if this is how azur usually is but it's got more give than my mono speedy. I'm loving how smushable it is and at the same time keeps it's shape. The classic speedy shape and blue & white checks looks so fresh & chic to me. So it's nothing against the Saleya, I've just got all eyes on the Azur Speedy :love::heart:right now.

Hey!!! Sounds beautiful! Do you have a picture to sway our OP??? (and for me to oogle???) :graucho: