Another 30 or 35 question - help with my next Birkin!

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hey gals!

This forum is rather addicting--I'm waitlisted for my next Birkin, but am planning another ;) I'm set on Rouge H in either Clemence or Togo with Palladium hardware, but am unsure of size. I need it to transition from day to night, casual to dressy. I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, and often wonder if the 35 looks too big on me. Please take a look at the photos below and let me know what you think. It's what I would typically wear on a casual day/weekend, but I mainly wear dresses and slacks (sorry, it's too cold to wear a dress today!)

Thanks in advance!

is.php

is.php

I think your birkins look great on you. but I think anything would look great on you!
I don't think a 35 is good for dressy or dinner.
I recently saw my friend's new 30 birkin, and I wish I could trade in all my 35s for 30s. Much more classy, either day or night.

You look REALLY cute wearing both bags, but I tend to lean a little towards the 30cm - especially if you are wanting the bag to transition from day to night.

p.s. I am jealous you only weigh 110 pounds. I am also 5'3 but do NOT look that cute wearing 30's :crybaby:

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!! ( I am sooooooo jealous right now!)

OK, with that out of the way, I agree with the lovely previous posters. If you want something that can go day to night, a 30cm is your best choice. I think Rouge H definitely fits that bill!

Thank you everyone :smile: I think I'm leaning towards the 30, but I'm often envious of you ladies who can pull 35's off so well!

Hummingbird - I've been wondering the same thing! I only have one other 35, but am debating if I should sell and purchase another 30 instead. Perhaps this is the size that suits me best :shrugs:

Thank you everyone :smile: I think I'm leaning towards the 30, but I'm often envious of you ladies who can pull 35's off so well!

Hummingbird - I've been wondering the same thing! I only have one other 35, but am debating if I should sell and purchase another 30 instead. Perhaps this is the size that suits me best :shrugs:

I think the 35 looks wonderful on you - a totally different look. I say, if you can work both sizes, keep both sizes!

i agree with AuthenticLux. 35 does look really good on you too. however, the 30 does seem to work better considering you are such a petite person. now i wonder why i like 40 so much; i am just a much bigger person :roflmfao::roflmfao: