Another 30% off OUTLET REVEAL!!!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I hit the outlet this morning since I heard the coupon was 30% off so I couldn't resist. Anyone want to see what I got?

I must admit that I actually hit TWO outlets today. I haven't done that in quite awhile!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
One of my finds at the first outlet was....

She is a cute medium sized mini skinny with a few credit card slots inside and one exterior slot. I got this two days ago at the outlet ten minutes from my house. I went to see if I could get a PA today, but they said no because they were sold out and will only do PA if they have it in stock still.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Then my other find at this same outlet (mine) was today and it is.....

black patent poppy top handle pouch. It was normally $148 retail and I paid about $45 plus tax after 50% off then another 30% off!

NEXT OUTLET finds coming up in a few....

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
Woohoo!!! I LOVE seeing these great outlet scores! Great deal on the skinny and the Poppy pouch. Very cute!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I have black leather gloves that I got from the outlet over a year ago, but was thinking of getting some brown at FP with PCE because I didn't like the brown ones I saw at my outlet. Today I found different brown ones at the outlet that were nicer than the other outlet ones. My outlet didn't have my size so the other outlet nearby held some for me and here they are:

RETAIL $98-40%-30%!!!

One of my finds at the first outlet was....

She is a cute medium sized mini skinny with a few credit card slots inside and one exterior slot. I got this two days ago at the outlet ten minutes from my house. I went to see if I could get a PA today, but they said no because they were sold out and will only do PA if they have it in stock still.
Got the same skinny last time I went, very nice!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I have been wanting one of these for the past couple weeks, but my outlet has been sold out for some time now. I saw them on evil bay, but didn't want to pay the marked up prices. I thought this would be cute when I want to carry my Kindle 3 in something besides the book type case that I got for it. I also can use this for a lot of other things if I want to. My outlet didn't have it again today (they checked), but the outlet I drove to for my brown leather gloves had it:

Ocelot chubby cosmetic case! I put my Kindle in it so you could see- it fits perfectly inside of it!

RETAIL $49-30% off!!!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
That is it for this time. I don't normally do much for reveals since so many reveal the things that I have purchased, but the deals I got were too good not to share! Sorry for the bad phone pictures. Thanks for looking!

I have to say that one outlet had a lot of the new MFF ocelot stuff and the other outlet did not. I saw the small zip around wallet, large zip around wallet, small wristlet, top handle pouch, Ashley, and the carryall plus the chubby cosmetic case, camera case (that is the size I use for my camera, but I have black patent), and coin purse that have been around on and off for some time now.

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
WOW! That's a great outlet haul! Congratulations! It's great to see that some outlets are receiving some beautiful items and charging ridiculously low prices. Those gloves look gorgeous. And I'm loving that Ocelot Cosmetic Case. Hooray for the Poppy items. That top handle is too cute. I hope you enjoy your new goodies :smile: