Another 140 as comfy as Altadama/ Catenita?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi CL experts... I would like to ask for your advice... In my hopeless search for another pair of altadama in my size, may I ask if CL ever made another 140 as comfy as Altadama? I bought the brown suede guerriere recently and they are just not as comfortable as Catenita, which I worn once for 6 hours and still be able to walk the next day... So I wonder, besides altadama (which I can't find in nude), what other options do I have for day time?

:ty:

2. miss clichy alti pump and declics all come in 140s and both come in nude i find them all comfortable... but some girls dont....ooh and no barres i hear are very comforable and are 140s as well but i dnt have those so i cant say =(

3. The Pilot is 140 and they are really comfy.

4. Thank you babysweettums! I have tried the declics but I think the arch doesn't suit me. I will certainly check out clichy though! :idea:

laureenthemean: I've actually never seen pilot in stores for some reasons... Mmmm I will check out some pix right now. Thank you!

5. I see the CL US online store still has sizes 40.5-42.......have you called the stores to see if they have your size? There's a new store in Dallas (only 2 weeks old); maybe they have some?

Good luck shopping!

6. ^ I am 37.5, and apparently Dallas store sold out too. <sigh> I didn't realize how popular they are until I start looking for them. :sad:

7. The Pilot was a Neiman Marcus exclusive. They are a few seasons old so you might have to resort to ebay if you're interested.

8. The Pilot are a closed toe D'orsay with an ankle strap.

9. ^ thanks for all your advice! I am a little bit confused, as sometimes double platform is only about 20mm, whereas some are 40mm... Is there a standard? TIA!

10. The Orlan is also very comfy. They're a few seasons old as well, but the outnet sale a couple weeks ago did have them.