Another 1000th over here~!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was going to post this question
    where can I get cardboard boxes to move out? e-bay is selling but for like $50...is it crazy to pay for boxes?

and then, I noticed that it would be my1000th post...so I made a thread out of it~!! :yahoo: I love this place:upsidedown: :nuts: ~!!

2. Oh congrats .......do u have UPS store near u , or get boxes from the super market

3. yay, congrats. It's fun here, isn't it?

4. Congratulations :flowers:

5. Congrats!! Hope to see you for another 1,000!!!

go to a storage place for boxes- U-Haul etc!

6. Woo-hoo!:yahoo: Congrats!:yahoo:

As far as the boxes, the best source for boxes when we were moving was liquor stores. They've always got a ton of boxes, and then they're not so big that they get too heavy to lift. Try grocery stores also.

7. Congratulations! I always enjoy your posts!!! Here is to another 1000!!!

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats:yahoo: I have a long way to go (just passed 300)

10. Congrats - I would buy a few sturdy boxes from U-Haul and get the rest from bookstores, and liquor stores. It can get quite expensive! Since I've moved relatively frequently in the past few years, I save all my boxes (except for the ones in really bad shape), and re-use them with each move.

11. great ideas, ladies~!!

as always...you pull through for me....

12. you'll get there in no time at all....the posts just zip on by.

13. awww. I had no idea....~!!:girlsigh:

thanks!:tender:

14. congrats and here's to more posts from you!!!!

15. yay, congrats! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice