another 05 black city BIN $1199

pooh_girl

spoiled little girl
Nov 26, 2006
bay area...california
i'm thinking about making an offer, but have asked for more pictures. my sister in law was looking to either get a black 05 or earlier city or a BI city. her first love is the black but the BI is second. should i make an offer?

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
^i think you should make an offer if her first love is the black. you can't go wrong with 05 leather usually!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Ahhhh... I put in an offer and she counteroffered me. :Push: Someone get this bag and end my misery! :hysteric: I can't buy anymore bags this year. :sweatdrop:

Btw, she wants $1000 USD.

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
Sep 28, 2006
I've purchased from her before with no problems. She just accepted my offer on a caramel First she had up, but I only offered $90 less than her BIN so maybe that's why she accepted.:shrugs:

rmarie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Southern CA
I have been eyeing this auction for a long time (its been relisted quite a few times) already. however, slightly OT, i already have a black day, would it be weird to have 2 black bbags with all the other great colors out there?

eping

i <3 twn
Jul 11, 2006
rmarie... i would think it's weird to have 2 black bags!!... it's 2 different styles! If i could i would like to own a black in every style haha ^_^