another 05 black city BIN $1199

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm thinking about making an offer, but have asked for more pictures. my sister in law was looking to either get a black 05 or earlier city or a BI city. her first love is the black but the BI is second. should i make an offer?

2. ^i think you should make an offer if her first love is the black. you can't go wrong with 05 leather usually!

3. I want that eggplant city she has pictured at the bottom!!!!

4. Ahhhh... I put in an offer and she counteroffered me. :Push: Someone get this bag and end my misery! :hysteric: I can't buy anymore bags this year. :sweatdrop:

Btw, she wants $1000 USD.

5. i would make her an offer, but i just got a BI City for the sister in law...
    only if i needed another 05 black city.

6. I really want an 05 black city but with purchasing 2 bags in less than 6 weeks I must resist the temptation..

7. that's the one I wanted, but afraid of the shipping to the US

8. I've purchased from her before with no problems. She just accepted my offer on a caramel First she had up, but I only offered $90 less than her BIN so maybe that's why she accepted.:shrugs:

9. I have been eyeing this auction for a long time (its been relisted quite a few times) already. however, slightly OT, i already have a black day, would it be weird to have 2 black bbags with all the other great colors out there?

10. rmarie... i would think it's weird to have 2 black bags!!... it's 2 different styles! If i could i would like to own a black in every style haha ^_^

11. Her shipping cost to USA is $50 and that's why I decided to wait and buy a new 07 black City from BNY in March instead. With an extra $150, I can get myself a new bag. :graucho: