another '04 turq. city, did someone here get it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. omigosh, it went for $1700 (yowza :nuts:), it's b-bag mania alright!!!

p.s. congrats MiMi-girl & congrats to the winner too!!!

2. congrats, mims! i hope a PFer got it. it's beautiful and in great condition!

3. Mimi!!!:shocked:

WHAT ARE YOU BUYING/did you buy?!:lol:

4. Wow MiMi congrats on the sale! Are you planning on a new purchase??

5. it's me ladies.;) I think I need a 12 step program.:blink: help......
    YOWZA! is right. It's gorgeous and after being around here for couple of months, I think I am lucky to have gotten this beauty from the loving home it's coming from.:love:
    Thank you ladies.....my name is BellaFiore and I AM a BBagaholic!

6. Hi BellaFiore....:smile:

7. ^^ Congrats!! That bag is gorgeous!

8. Congrats Bella and Mimi!!! From one loving home to another.. Aww, I love happy endings/new beginnings:smile:)

9. congrats bella! the bag is gorgeous and it definitely came from a great home.

10. thank you ladies. I can't wait to feel her up...........
    I don't think I've ever had a chance to say that before. :lol:

11. ^^sorry, I'm sleep deprived. Late to bed and way too early to rise this AM. :huh:

12. bella, congrats on your beauty!:yahoo: :yahoo:i don't think anyone on here can help you with your addiction because we're ALL addicted too.;)

13. i blame it on peer pressure then:yes:
    Oh......don't twist my arm............that far.:P

14. bela, congrats!!!!!!!!!we are all addicted "balified" addicts here!:heart: :heart: :heart:
    mimi, nice sale, girl , and what are we buying now????:graucho: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice