Annual Hermes Pilgrimage...Tower of Power (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH knew I had a successful trip to Hermes San Francisco when I called him at the hotel to let him know that a few shopping bags would be arriving at the room in a few hours. (When I called I was already at SAKS in the Armani department.) Here's what H delivered.

Attached Files:

2. :tup:

3. YAY!!!! Two bags of fun!!!

4. OH YES I am liking this !!!!!!!! Big Bags!!!!!!!!

5. Not just one bag this year but two! I had to stack them up when I returned home. Once the boxes were all stacked I must admit that I began to feel just a wee bit guilty, like I'd overdone it, but then I do only make it to a boutique only about once per year. Can I justify an H purchase or what!:graucho:

Attached Files:

6. OMGoooooooooooooooohnesssssssss!!!!!!!! LAURIEANN my dear!!!!!!!! what have you been up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

7. Oh cool, SF is my "hometown", though unforunately no longer local, H store. Show show show! I'm very interested to see what you snagged, looks like a lot!

8. LaurieAnn - We can be tower twins now!! LOL
    Great tower start!!
    [​IMG]

9. :party:Can't wait to see what's in the orange boxes!:party:

10. WOW this is big, really big!!!!! Very exciting!!!!! Hints!!!!

11. Let's just dive in and open a few together shall we! I love having such wonderful company with whom to share my new Hermes goodies. I added an enamel braclet in tohu bohu orange for summer to wear with my orange bolide and fell for the Soie Selle D'Apparat Marocaine in rouge and khaki for summer as well.

Attached Files:

12. :wlae::yahoo: Wow! :yahoo::wlae:

13. Nice very nice, love the colors in the scarf, very rich!

14. Another carre for summer and my very first plisse. I've been totally bitten by the Hermes carre, plisse, shawl bug and I've got it bad! I think the La Danse Du Cheval Marwari in orange will look smashing with jeans, a white tee, and my orange bolide or BJ webII. I'm having trouble with the picture size on some of my shots. Sorry! Here's the plisse.

Attached Files:

15. I really needed something to sling across my body for casual travel. Several of our tPF ladies in Texas gave me the idea to check out the Evelyn. Couldn't help but bring one home in Rouge H. Same color as my Birkin.

Attached Files: