Annual Bonus Coming...What to get!

kcrs95

O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
I need recommendations. Three years ago, I bought a Gucci. Two years ago, I bought a Louis Vuitton. Last year, I bought a Prada. What do I buy this year? Some brands I've eliminated are Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga. What would you recommend? I'm looking to spend $1,000 to $2,000.

TIA

kc

Hmm...I like a larger bag. I have the LV Palermo GM. The Prada and Gucci are both totes. I forgot that one year I also bought a Burberry tote in the traditional plaid. I guess I'm more classic than trendy. I prefer a tote or messenger style more so than a hobo.

Hi,

I've tried SO many different designer's from YSL to LV to Tod's and by far the best bag I've owned to date IMHO is my Bottega! It's SO elegant yet classic and Luxurious!!!!

I have the Ebano Cervo hobo. It goes with everything and it's the most stunning shade of brown I've ever seen in a handbag.

Good luck!

How about a Chanel? A GST is a nice classic choice if you like large totes. Or, an e/w flap or a WOC are great choices if you need something more suited for evening. Good luck!

It's really hard to give advice when we don't really know what you like...

You say you like totes, what about an LV neverfull, and then you will have some money left over for some sunnies or a wallet to match!