Ann's Fabulous FINDS v. Ann's Fabulous CLOSEOUTS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Do any of you know whether these two websites are owned by the same person? I believe Ann's Fabulous Finds is legitimate and trustworthy; however, I just came across Ann's Fabulous Closeouts this morning, and it appears intentionally similar to the Finds website. Is Closeouts legitimate too?

Thanks in advance!

2. They have the same phone number and address listed in the contact info. Perhaps you might want to try and give them a call to confirm they're run by the same person?

3. The ladies in the "General Shopping" catagory might have more advice.

As far as I know, Finds and Closeouts is run by the same company.

The difference between the two is that Finds offers higher prices, a longer consignment period, and layaway. Closeouts is lower prices, a short consignment period - no financing at all.

4. They are part of AFF. I have purchased from them before (AFF) and they were great to deal with. Hth...........

5. Thanks pinkandgreen, bagmoma, and vintage leather! :smile:

6. vintage leather is correct, they are both the same Ann

7. Hi!
    Closing this as it's not an Hermes topic.
    There's already a lot of topics about Ann's, please feel free to join an existing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.