Ann's and Portero- are they linked?

Elara

O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
I wasn't sure where to put this, so mods, please move if there's a better place. I've noticed that occasionally, Ann's Fabulous Finds and Portero have the same bags for sale, with identical pictures and listings. Does anyone know if they are linked as businesses, or have some other relationship? I'm guessing they must, because they are both well-respected consigners/resellers. It just struck me as curious.

It's interesting that you posted this because I was wondering the exact same thing! I also noticed that at times they will have identical bags and photos.

Last edited:
I don't think so unless AFF participates in an affiliate program, as Elara mentioned.

AFF is based in Michigan and Portero is based in NYC.

I'm not sure how it works, but Portero allows some sellers to list on their site. Those are definitely Ann's bags. I've noticed that there are Hermes bag that are from other resellers' sites too.

Portero is an umbrella selling site like Bonanza or eBay, so the sellers can be individuals or freestanding online sites. For that reason you can see the same item listed in more than one place.