Annoyed by net a porter

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
i've been having bad luck with stores lately. I ordered the Mulberry mitzy hobo monday morning and she still isn't shipped. I am a bit bummed that i pay €28 euro's for shipping when it takes so long to dispatch the fast shipping doesn't matter anymore. Also the bag is sold out now so i am geting nervous about it

I just got a shipping notice (exactly 3 days later) I e-mailed them yesterday to complain and i didn't get a response yet. i probably wont order there again. Stefvilla; this is the UK net a porter so i think you will be fine

Sabine much of the UK is still suffering disruption because of last week's widespread snow which included London. All courier companies are experiencing backlogs and delays as well as Royal Mail.

I was just coming to post about my horrible experience with Net-a Porter. I am in the US. I ordered a dress very early Wednesday morning and paid for overnight shipping. This morning (Friday) it still had not been shipped. I was ordering it specifically for an important event this weekend. I called and the first person just said they were busy and backed up and gave no apology. I called back to cancel the dress-the women seemed nice. She said they never do Saturday delivery, so there was no way I could get my dress in time and that she would cancel my order. She said they were very backed up right now and it was all a "learning experience" for them. 4 hours later, I received an email saying my item had shipped. I called back and they had never cancelled my order! I told them I would be returning the dress and did not want to pay shipping. They said they would refund it immediately. They didnt.

This has been a huge hassle and disappointment-I thought they were known for service. My first and definitely my last order from Net-a-Porter.

Net a Porter never cancelled my order or refunded my shipping, but then I got a call yesterday saying they had stopped my package in transit and would refund my card immediately. They didn't. I have called several times today and customer care isn't even taking calls-they have people answering taking names and email addresses saying customer care will call you back. Despite calling several times, no one has called me back and the charge is still there. What is going on over there?

I am a bit frustrated at the moment with NAP, I returned an item that was faulty when it arrived. They agreed to fully refund me and so I sent it back. They have had it almost 3 days and I still haven't heard anything.
When they do finally let me know they have received it, I then will have wait another few days for the refund. They keep both the item and the money for around a week in the end and it's quite annoying. I know it's busier around sale time but its still annoying that it takes so long. It usually takes me around 4 days from them receiving it until I get the refund notification during normal periods sale time is double that.
I know from experience if I email them I'll get a canned response in a couple of days telling me they'll let me know when the return is completed.

I know they're not the slowest company out there to refund but I was going to purchase something else from them with the refund, but the longer I wait the more I think I'll hold on to the money if and when I get it!

I'm wondering if any of you have shopped at their sales lately? I ordered the Burberry rainboots and it was a sales item. It's been a week (I ordered it on 5/31), and they *still* haven't shipped it yet. I called them everyday to confirmed, and each day they are giving me a different story. One girl told me over the phone that it's ready to get shipped out on Friday, another girl is telling me today that she's not sure and sent a message to their shipping manager. However not heard back yet. I'm starting to think that they lost my order. Anyone had the similar experience during their sales?

I am a bit frustrated at the moment with NAP, I returned an item that was faulty when it arrived. They agreed to fully refund me and so I sent it back. They have had it almost 3 days and I still haven't heard anything.
When they do finally let me know they have received it, I then will have wait another few days for the refund. They keep both the item and the money for around a week in the end and it's quite annoying. I know it's busier around sale time but its still annoying that it takes so long. It usually takes me around 4 days from them receiving it until I get the refund notification during normal periods sale time is double that.
I know from experience if I email them I'll get a canned response in a couple of days telling me they'll let me know when the return is completed.

I know they're not the slowest company out there to refund but I was going to purchase something else from them with the refund, but the longer I wait the more I think I'll hold on to the money if and when I get it!
They are very slow with refunds on returns.

I'm wondering if any of you have shopped at their sales lately? I ordered the Burberry rainboots and it was a sales item. It's been a week (I ordered it on 5/31), and they *still* haven't shipped it yet. I called them everyday to confirmed, and each day they are giving me a different story. One girl told me over the phone that it's ready to get shipped out on Friday, another girl is telling me today that she's not sure and sent a message to their shipping manager. However not heard back yet. I'm starting to think that they lost my order. Anyone had the similar experience during their sales?

Ordered a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti heels Wednesday night. They sent a tracking number with DHL Thursday night. And tonight, Friday, it has already been processed at the US postal facilities. I am 98% I will get them on Monday as DHL processes packages during the weekend. P.S. I live in Canada!