Anniversary trip and small reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all, my boyfriend and I have been together five years tomorrow so we decided to celebrate and go to London 😁 I treated him to a trip to the Harry Potter studios and he treated me with the hotel and a little something from LV !

Who's around ? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393251508.567306.jpg

2. Congrats, can't wait to see, LV gifts are the best! :smile:

3. I heart the brown boxes and bags!!! Lets see!

4. Me. I'm here!

5. Hello :waves: well as usual I had excellent service and was invited to the apartments upstairs and everyone was so sweet ! I managed to show my boyfriend my dream holy of holy grail bags from HM and showed him the different leathers /skins etc and of course there was champagne and a lovely sweet surprise !
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393252157.366129.jpg

(My holy holy grail )

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393252184.858996.jpg

6. Wowsers! Amazing bag. Congrats! And the cake is adorable! Enjoy! X

7. Oh no I wish I had that bag ! This is just my holy grail if I could have it

8. Sorry if my post confused anyone ! The lockit is my dream bag 🙆 that I will have when I finish my phd but my dear boyfriend surprised me with something I've been thinking about for awhile ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393252630.513691.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393252645.568777.jpg

Mini pochette in de 😁 I love this little thing 😁

9. What a lovely anniversary celebration! Here for the reveal and how was HP studios? I was looking it up over the weekend, looks fab

10. It was amazing they had all of the animals there too and they had little kittens and puppy's ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393252928.062067.jpg baby crookshanks
    It was well worth the money 😁

11. Congrats!! Beautiful anniversary surprise, and a lovely gift.

12. OH MY GOD!!! I'm there!!! I'm sold on the kittens, lol!
    Lovely mini pochette, glad you had such a lovely time

13. Thank you 😁 I was pleasantly surprised with everything 🙊

14. Thank you , it was lovely of the manager to do , very sweet and I love that my boyfriend picked something out by himself lol

15. What a sweet picture. Your boyfriend and that kitten made a connection.. Look at there eyes.. So cute!