Anniversary reveal! Love-ing my clou!

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Hello, DH got me a juste un clou bracelet for our wedding anniversary! We need your opinions- I prefer wearing it solo on my left wrist and DH likes it stacked with my love on the right. What do you guys think looks best?

View attachment 2511530

image.jpg

NikkisABagGirl

Nicole Angela
O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
Nice, I think it looks so perfect on his own. It is such a unique design that t really needs nothing beside it. Although, it looks great with your Love.

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
And thanks to barbaga, killerlife, myluxurydiary, nikkisabaggirl, skyqueen, txaccessorize, and eri0087 for your opinions! They are much appreciated :ty:

LDDChanel

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
Congrats!!!! It's so beautiful and looks great both ways. I love the look of it on it's own and stacked as well... sorry I'm not much help. LOL

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Juste Delighted!
Thank you! Do you get annoyed by the "clinking" when you stack? And have you noticed either bracelet scratching the other? That's the main reason I don't like to stack the two!
The clinking doesn't bother me, I kind of like the sound to be honest. They don't tend to fall on the same part of my arm , which is something I like about this stack vs. two loves. I do an hour of yoga every day though, and I worry about the Love screws getting loose from too much bumping, so I wrap a yoga headband between the two for that.

EMMAS80

Apr 7, 2013
Congrats!! Both ways are so awesome!
I'am gonna get my clou in 3 weeks! I also have a love in white gold.
Which colour is your love and clou?

Do you where a watch? Then i would where the bracelets together and the watch on the other hand.
Are you going to wear your clou 24/7?