Anniversary present!! (Reveal)

Daaanz

Sep 25, 2013
I went to Bicester yesterday with my heart set on a Del Rey in either Deer brown or Black Forest... They had no Black Forest and I wasn't as keen on the Deer Brown after all, I then spotted the petrol which was gorgeous but was quite out of my comfort zone and not something I knew Id get a lot of wear out of...

However I was ready to leave feeling pretty disappointed when my boyfriend pointed out a beautiful bag, which I would never ever have picked up by myself mainly because I have always preferred more structured bags but she is gorgeous and I'm in love! Pictures coming soon :smile:

It definitely is!

Here she is!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387283456.513736.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387283478.447339.jpg

Silky snake Alexa in plaster pink! I'm so pleased with her, normally pink would be too girly from me however I think the scales take away from the girly-ness :smile: I am a little worried about them lifting and getting damaged though!

I went to Bicester yesterday with my heart set on a Del Rey in either Deer brown or Black Forest... They had no Black Forest and I wasn't as keen on the Deer Brown after all, I then spotted the petrol which was gorgeous but was quite out of my comfort zone and not something I knew Id get a lot of wear out of...

However I was ready to leave feeling pretty disappointed when my boyfriend pointed out a beautiful bag, which I would never ever have picked up by myself mainly because I have always preferred more structured bags but she is gorgeous and I'm in love! Pictures coming soon :smile:

Gorgeous! What a good boyfriend you have lol! I recently got my os silky snake alexa in flame from bicester also- equally worried about damage but hey too beautiful to not use! Xx

Congrats..........Absolutely stunning, it's quite a neutral colour really not what I would call a girly pink, more blush. I love. SS and plaster pink so the two together WOW I didn't know this combination even existed

Enjoy, it deserves to be shown off. I think SS is more hardy than people realise. The scales tend to lift when the bag dries out. I have the PB and I use the Colomil gel on it which keeps it soft & supple. I also use some furniture clinic products that help. I have had no probs