Anniversary Present Help

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Trying to decide between Alhambra Mop five motif bracelet in YG or large Frivole earrings in YG.
The only piece I own is a Alhambra mop pendant in YG. The bracelet looks good on me, they do not have large frivole earrings, have to be special ordered. The small size did not look good on me. Any suggestions from you are much appreciated!

Since you have a vintage Alhambra MOP pendant, I suggest the 5 motif MOP bracelet. It will be a great combination together and the bracelet is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck deciding and do share pictures.

Personally I would choose earrings any day over bracelet. However, large frivole earrings, though stunning, are not very proportionate to the Alhambra vintage pendant if you are planning to wear them together.

Good point, did not even think of that.
Now I am even more confused :smile:

I didn't mean to confuse you further but you seem to like bracelet, so go for that! It will be a beautiful set with your pendant without competing with each other nor look inproportionate since they are far apart and of the same size.
Also bracelet price seems like a good deal as you get more motifs compared to earrings! The wonderful thing about rings and bracelets are the wearer could indulge and admire them whenever you want to whereas the wearer couldn't see the earrings, it's for others to admire!

Last edited:
I didn't mean to confuse you further but you seem to like bracelet, so go for that! It will be a beautiful set with your pendant without competing with each other nor look inproportionate since they are far apart and of the same size.
Also bracelet price seems like a good deal as you get more motifs compared to earrings! Also, the wonderful thing about rings and bracelets are the wearer could indulge and admire them whenever you want to whereas the wearer couldn't see the earrings, it's for others to admire!
Thank you!

Are you using them on every day basis or for dressier occasions? Thank you!
I wear mine all the time.
In fact, yesterday I wore my pave version with casual clothes. Sbelle encouraged me to do this once so I'm trying to enjoy my VCA pieces as much and as often as possible.
I also pair my large frivole earrings with my vintage 10 and 20 motif necklaces all the time.

Last edited:
This is a tough one. You honestly can't go wrong. Before I answer I should mention I am a more discreet jewelry wearer. I get a little uncomfortable if I think something is drawing a lot of attention.

I wasn't a big jewelry wearer until I bought VCA. Found out that I love bracelets more than I realized. As kewave said, you can admire the bracelet while wearing and yet still be discreet. I own a 5 bracelet.

I don't own a frivole earring yet. I know many love them and it does look great. It definitely adds more look which can be great. I'm not quite there yet but it is growing on me slowly. So if you like jewelry that has more pop get the frivole.

The large frivole seem more special for an anniversary present (at least to me :biggrin: ). You really can't go wrong here, it's VCA so it's a win-win no matter what you pick......