Anniversary present dilema!

ILuvLouis

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
My 17th anniversary is in two weeks, hubby has offered me something from LV, this is usually what I always get. My current bags are the monogram Trouville, monogram Speedy 25, damier Neverfull and damier Berkeley, I also own the monogram sarah wallet and the mandarin monogram agenda. Okay, here's the problem, I'm currently carrying my Berkeley and I just love this bag to death, I can't think of a new bag to get because I don't want to quit carrying it. I thought of a vernis Sarah wallet in amarante but just don't know, what would you do? I was considering the Bellevue pm but I don't live near a store and can't try it on, I think it would fit over my shoulder, I'm 5'6 and weigh 115. What should I do?

Sounds like you like the vernis line. How about a shoulder bag to differentiate from your Berkeley? Try consider rosewood or brea? Happy anniversary!

What about a pair of sunnies, a SLG (which you mentioned) or perhaps even a cosmetic or toiletry pouch? I feel the same way about the bag I am currently carrying so I am kinda in the same boat. Our 1 yr anniversary is coming up and he knows I :heart: LV and is planning on buying me something. I am so ga ga over my BH that I am considering other items rather than another bag.

I would get either a vernis wallet or damier sarah wallet to go with your berkeley. Maybe even a cles to go with it too. Since you are really enjoying the berkeley right now (I would too) get SLG to match with it.

What about a Chale Monogram? Or the Leopard stole? An Inclusion bracelet? Or Sunnies, as Goodtaste mentioned? LV has much more goodies than just bags. Or a gold ring?

Since you have a wallet and an everyday bag, why not an evening bag? The Sunset blvd in Gris is gorgeous. Or an Eva if you want to do Mono. Good luck and happy anniversary!