Anniversary ideas for the wifey [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

anjin19860

Mar 6, 2014
Hello ladies,

I've been rather absent for a while (nursing school, life, etc) but I'm back and faced with a conundrum... the Alma PM or Speedy 30? Let me explain, I'm looking to surprise the wifey with an LV bag this year and I absolutely love the Toledo Blue epi series (now discontinued). Specifically the speedy 30 and the Alma PM. My wife's favorite color is blue and that particular blue is simply gorgeous so I know she'll love either option. As far as storage space, which would be better for her? She tends to have the 'oh I can fit juuuuuust a little more' attitude with bags, hence my question (in fact, her papillon 30 is at our local LV store having the stitching repaired [emoji30]). Any opinions, suggestions are MUCH appreciated (feel free to throw out other bag options too, I have until March to pull the trigger). Thanks in advance!!!! IMG_1483574567.572924.jpgIMG_1483574580.960142.jpg

Thanks ladies! How comfortable is the speedy 30 when carrying it in the crease of the elbow? I ask because that's how she usually carries her bags...

If she usually carries her bag that way she will find it comfortable. I personally don't like to carry my bag for too long that way. I think I am more of a tote/ crossbody gal for everyday but love the look of handheld handbags.

Ok awesome! I've been checking out some vintage examples of the speedy 30 and noticed the price point isn't that far off between the speedy 30 and speedy 35. My main concern is that the speedy 35 will be too big to be comfortably carried in the same way (the handles seem to be the same size). What do you think?