Anniversary gift - tennis bracelet or eternity band?

nicolecrab

Jan 17, 2007
Anyone help me decide between a tennis bracelet or eternity band for an anniversary gift?

If you have a TB between 8-12ct or a eternity band 5-8ct (I was thinking oval shape) I’d love to see and hear your feedback! I’m planning to wear most days.

I would get the bracelet too... it seems like there are so many occasions to get an eternity ring so you will have more natural events to get it down the line. That probably made no sense but that's how my brain works. :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: 880
Do you have a wedding set, i.e., an e-ring and band? If yes, then go with the tennis bracelet. If not, go with the eternity band.
Good luck in your choice!
Yes I do! If I got the eternity band it’d be for the right hand. The TB I’d wear with my love bracelet. Thank you for the suggestion, I’m having a hard time choosing after seeing so many pretty pieces on this forum.

Attachments

• 3B36DA3D-791D-4E0A-B4B8-58A3BE944C11.jpeg
    3B36DA3D-791D-4E0A-B4B8-58A3BE944C11.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 182
Hmm really depends if you're a ring or bracelet person! I can never have enough rings, personally...

Also since you're interested in such high carat rings, I'd definitely try some on first to see if it's comfortable between the fingers when closing your hand. You might decide you need a lower carat (then perhaps you can do both the ring and bracelet!). :P

Reactions: nicolecrab