Anniversary Gift - Speedy or Not Speedy?

1. I just had an anniversary and since I have been talking about the Speedy 30 for so long my BF said to meet him at the Galleria and he will get it for me... now that I can actually get it I am having doubts... I love the bag and the fact that it is so classic, but the sagging is a turn off... I have been looking at the Lockit Vertical, but don't feel so strong about it... Any suggestions? I want to stay in the under 1k price range...

2. You should get what you love. The sagging problem can be solved by placing something hard on the bottom. I know for myself, if I settle something other than what I really want, I end up regretting it or going back and getting what I wanted to begin with in the end anyway. Congratulations on your anniversay! You have a very nice BF.

3. Get what you love! as for the sag there are many threads to correct this.
    Perhaps a BH, pop haut?

4. You guys are right... I have been wanting the Speedy for a couple of months now... if I get something else I will still think of it.

5. check out this thread
    pursekets??

6. Go for the Speedy. You'll love it.:yes:
    I think Mono Trouville might also be a good choice. It meets your budget.

7. I checked them out! Great idea!!!!! Thanks!!!:wlae:

8. go for the speedy you will love it!! there are many solutions to avoid sag...the speedy is a classic bag that you can never go wrong with, I hope you get it!

9. I have a Speedy 30 and I put a magazine in the bottom and guess what, no more sagging. I also covered it and wrapped it & taped it in paper to keep the magazine from opening. It works great!

10. Speedy, speedy, speedy. Go for it, you'll never regret it. I have the speedy 30 and it's become my everyday bag. My dd just saw my bag this weekend and now she's begging for one:lol:

11. Thanks everyone! You have really helped clear my doubts... I will post pics next week after I pick it up!!!

THANKS!!!!!! I love this forum...
    Thank you sis for turning me on to this place :smile:

12. Yeah! I'm a Speedy supporter too! I love that bag! I use my 35 everyday!

13. Yay! It is a great bag, you'll love it! pursekets are great for extra pockets in addition to helping stop the sag. :flowers:

14. Definitely get the Speedy or you'll keep thinking about it!:yes:

15. Can't wait to see your pictures.
    I think a Speedy is a great bag for starters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice