Anniversary gift choices

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which gift idea should I give to my hubby?

1. Chanel Jumbo and LV Alma Bag

2. Rolex Watch

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi guys - For a 10 year anniversary, my husband wants to get some gift ideas...we don't have many surprises anymore.

First Option:
    Chanel Jumbo with GHW
    and
    Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis in Blue

Second Option:
    Rolex watch

I don't have any Chanel bags right now. I bought a GST last year, but it wasn't the bag for me. I have many LVs, and one Cartier watch. What do you think is a better option?

2. Whichever is more comparative to what you'll buy you DH.

If you'll buy him cufflinks, pen, watch etc then I think the Rolex but if you'll buy him something to wear like a briefcase, coat or even set of golf-clubs or similar then probably a bag would be more appropriate.

3. I think you should have a nice holiday away, hehe ;)

4. Congrats sweetie!!! Ten years is special! My DH totally surprised me with my black jumbo w/GHW and I (later in the year) got him a Rolex as a combo anniversary/birthday/Christmas present - he has more extravagant tastes than I do because he believes in the theory of one and done! So either is fabulous!

I am a watch person. If I did not have the watch that makes me really happy, a birthday gift from DH, and the one i wanted from the time i was a little girl, I would have went that route. I feel like they are so symbolic - you will think of him every minute.

But the practical side also says if you want the chanel, get it now. I got mine in 2011. Apparently DH was on the list and one became available on the eve of the price increase. It was "only" $3900 in June 2011. The increase is coming, maybe march. That jumbo, now $4900, may be $5900. And the the alma will be going up.

5. Clu - thank you so much for responding. You know, I almost PM'd you with this question but I didn't want to bother you for an answer. We are going to Paris this year in December to celebrate where we got engaged. I love Paris during Christmas...not alot of tourists, and the city is even more beautiful. I think I'm leaning towards the Rolex. I feel like a Rolex is something I will never buy for myself, but I can see buying a Chanel and an Alma for myself later....

I have to go back and look at your thread with your watches...I know you truly are an enthusiast for fine watches.

Thanks again, and I'll let you know what happens.

6. A Rolex without any hesitation.
    A watch is a wonderful symbol.
    A bag is something you can buy yourself.
    And congrats for your anniversary!

7. Thank you so much. You are right, i am leaning towards a watch for the reason you pointed out.