Anniversary Duffle- Neiman Marcus Private Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had wanted this Duffle (I'm a dude) since it came out last season. Well needless to say, when I saw it for 30% off during the Neiman Marcus Private Sale I COULD NOT pass it up.

Got it for $1700 and change- What do you guys think? And be honest!!

Just checked my account and I still have the option of canceling. It looks like I bought the last one.

I was surprised that it was even still available, and it may not have been the best buy since its a season old.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod33570367&showCrumb=false&catalog_code=NMOF8&catqo=true&cmCat=cqo&_requestid=14117

2. congrats!!! you got it at an awesome price... enjoy!

3. ooooh! :drool: Very nice!!

4. nice ..keep it

5. I like it...and it's always so much better when you get something you really like on sale! :smile:

6. beautiful bag!!!

7. good taste:tup:

8. WOW!
    Thats amazing!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Congrats!! Very Nice!!

10. Keep it! Great price, great style...

11. Congrats- it's a lovely bag! If you've been wanting it for this long I'd definitely say it was worth it!

12. Awesome!!!

13. Thats a great bag and if I were a dude - I can envision so many options for carrying. :tup:

14. you need to keep it...its so hot!

15. post pics if you can!