Anne Hathaway's Tote in Bride Wars

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone ID the tote Anne Hathaway carries in Bride Wars? She has an all leather one for spring and a canvass and leather one in summer. It's just lovely!

2. #2 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    Is it this one? If it is, then it's a Coach Leather Gigi in Whiskey, I think she also carrys a Coach Patent Leather Gigi in Putty. It's no longer available in boutiques, but you *may* still be able to find one in a Coach Outlet (you could call them and if they have it, they will reserve it for you for two weeks) you could also probably find it on *bay if you keep looking. The price could range from $300-500. Good luck!:smile:

bride.jpg
  3. Yup, It's the Coach Gigi like LAltiero85 said. It originally retailed for 798. I have the exact same bag

4. Great Bag!

5. ah i just got back from watching the film and after seeing anne with it i want one now.

6. I actually got this bag while on vacation in Florida. I went to the coach outlet in Florida 2 weeks ago (Sawgrass Mall). Final price was $230. I picked it up in in camel and my mother-in-law swiped the last one almost simultaneously. (Maybe there's more in the back?) When I saw the movie on Friday I freaked out - looks nice on the big screen. The price on the tag was nearly $700.

7. I love her boots!! Any idea where they are and how much they are? TIA!

8. Yes, someone please ID the boots!

9. I have two of those bags and I adore them!

10. Yes I used to have this bag too and loved it, but it was so heavy. I regret selling it now :sad: It does look lovely on her.