annaversary's RM *NIKKI* in Wine~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally!
    :yahoo::woohoo::wlae:
    Presenting...
    annaversary's
    Rebecca Minkoff "Nikki" in the beautiful color Wine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. gorg!!

4. Absolutely beautiful bag...what a classic!!! I think I told you RM is very addicting...I can see you learning this fact on your own! :woohoo:

5. *ahem* our bow queen is cheating on miumiu again eh?:thinking:
    lol, jk :roflmfao:
    i love this bag a lot too!! the style, the colour, and the inside lining!!!
    did you pre-order it at Rebecca Minkoff's website?

6. Gorgeous Annaversary, Congrats!!!!

7. Beautiful. I just ordered my own Wine Nikki and your great pictures have justified my decision. Hooray.

8. annaversary, love it! I had the wine nikki in my possession but sold it to my best friend. Enjoy it, she's a beauty!

9. annaversary- Congrats!!! The bag is gorgeous and looks awesome on you!:yes:

10. I Love this bag, congrats!!! I am *patiently* waiting for the same one to arrive in the mail!! Hopefully it looks as gorgeous as yours does!:tender:

11. Gorgeous bag!! Congrats!!

12. Gorgeous bag! YAY! And beautiful picture as well! :P Modeling pics later too pretty please. Congrats annaversary!

13. annaversary you are just too cute! i love all the pics you always post and how your avatar is always you with a fave bag of yours! gorgeous bag and cute avatar! congrats girl!

14. Gorg bag! Congrats on your new purchase.:woohoo:

15. Congratulations!