annaversary + Sage MAM = meant to be!!!

Feb 5, 2008
So I'm sure many of you recall that for my birthday back in November 2008, my boyfriend (who is now an ex boyfriend) bought me a SAGE MAM as a gift.

I broke up with him a few weeks after my birthday due to some personal reasons and he wanted the bag back aside from a few other gifts. (You can choose how to judge him, but I personally didn't want to deal with any drama so I just gave it all back to him.)

WELL, he told me he'd SELL IT TO ME for $700+ because he said that he had some lady from craigslist offered him $700 :btdh: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I, of course, did NOT take that ugly offer.

WELL, thanks to Loquita, she kept her eye open for me and when a SAGE MAM popped up on eBay she PM'd me and I immediatly asked my boss to pay me for all the hours I have completed, went straight to the ATM, deposited the money and BOUGHT IT! :yahoo:

The only thing about her is that she doesn't have the B/W Floral lining like the one my ex took back, but I still :heart: it! I actually think I'm going to collect all my MABs and MAMs with the B/W Mosaic lining now.

Now I was really busy yesterday and didn't have time to give her a photoshoot but I did snap a photo before I went to bed.

3238821247_ca006b8688.jpg

I will post more pictures later today, you know I will ;):graucho: always do!

I feel so great about this purchase because I worked for it and NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! So happy you were able to find another one. What a bum for making you give your gifts back. Oh well. Now you have your very own. Congrats. Can't wait to see more pics.

YAY! I'm so happy for you Anna! I was so excited when you said that you'd be receiving a new handbag this week! :heart: She's gorgeous! :love: Please post more pictures so we can all oogle over her beauty! :lol:

On a side note, I hope you are moving on well since November. I broke up with my BF earlier this month, so I know what you're going through. It's a tough time, but just know that us, Minkettes, are here for ya girlie! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Plus, if I feel sad, I just hug my MAMs, and I'm happy again! :lol: