AnnaLynne McCord

^don't mean to bud into this, but I really think vuittonprincess was making a statement about how no one should take a comment personally and her statement did not seem offensive nor childish, but then that's just how I read it.

I think how you interpret a comment says more about you than the person who wrote it-and that's kind of how vuittonprincess statement came across to me.

Back on topic:

I like women that take care of themselves in general, and AnnaLynee seems to be doing that well.

AnnaLynne McCord and Minka Kelly attend the after party for the opening night performance of their off-Broadway show Love, Loss, and What I Wore at B. Smith’s Restaurant on Thursday (April 28) in New York City.

The gal pals are currently starring in the rotating cast of the hit show until May 29, along with Anne Meara, B. Smith, and Conchata Ferrell.

Love, Loss, and What I Wore uses “clothing and accessories and the memories they trigger to tell funny and often poignant stories that all women can relate to.”

Pick up tickets to see AnnaLynne and Minka at Telecharge.com!

FYI: AnnaLynne is wearing the “Amberly” Puffy Prom Dress from alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet. Minka is wearing a pair of James Jeans “Twiggy” 5-Pocket Denim Leggings in Slate.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 906
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 914
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 926
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 862
Minka Kelly hits the stage in Love, Loss, and What I Wore in these photos exclusively given to JustJared.com.

The 30-year-old actress is a current cast member of the successful off-Broadway show, which features women telling funny, poignant, and relatable stories using clothing and accessories to trigger memories.

Also in the cast through May 29 and pictured inside are Anne Meara, Conchata Ferrell, B. Smith, and AnnaLynne McCord!

You can pick up tickets to see Minka and the ladies in action over at Telecharge.com.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 789
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 777
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 761
Annalynne McCord and Shenae Grimes hit the green carpet for The CW Upfront on Thursday (May 19) at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City.

Annalynne, 23, wore neon green nails and a soft long skirt while Shenae, 21, went boho chic in a velvet dress.

The actresses were joined by their 90210 co-star Tristan Wilds to promote their high school series, which has been picked up for a fourth season!

“So lovely seeing my familia at the upfronts! I heart you crazy kids @iamannalynnemcc @tristanwilds xxx” Shenae tweeted.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 692
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 691
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 723
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 732
AnnaLynne McCord and her sister Angel McCord visit MTV Studios in Times Square on Wednesday (May 18) in New York City.

The 23-year-old 90210 actress recently revealed that she now wants to pursue a film career. “Honestly, after about three years on a show, you are like, ‘Thank you very much for giving me a step up. Now can I go do movies?’ We love our job and we love our fans especially, but you’re always ready for that moment when you can break free,” she told EW.

“Being on a show is awesome. You have guaranteed work, it is wonderful and the money is great, but at the same time you miss out on projects,” AnnaLynne said. “There have been several movies I couldn’t do, and I really loved the script and wanted to be a part of them, and it just didn’t happen because I was working on the show. There’s always the ying and yang of it.”

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 607
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg