Anna Sui Holiday 2010 Makeup Collection

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
OMG I was bored and went to the Anna Sui website and came across the holiday collection. I LOVE every single item!!! It was just released in Japan on the 4th of November and I can't wait until we get it here in Canada! Here's some pictures from the collection:

I so want to get the black set!! It comes with eyeshadow cream, lip gloss, blush and a pouch.
ASholidaypack.jpg

A mirror charm.
ASholidaymirror.jpg

Eye shadow stick (I think there's going to be 7 colours)
ASeyestick.jpg

Nail polish (There's going to be 5 limited edition colours)
ASpolish.jpg

Limited edition soap set with dish. (I believe this product is available in Japan only)
ASLEsoap.jpg

Limited edition necklace lip gloss charm. I'm dying for this one!!!
ASLEcharm.jpg

Perfume gift set (includes Secret Wish, Flight of Fancy, Rock Star, Summer of Love &Forbidden Affair)
ASperfumeset.jpg

The limited edition products were said to be released on the 2nd of December, I hope we get it in Canada before Christmas as it usually takes roughly 2 more weeks before we get it here =) I can't wait!!!! Anybody going to purchase anything from the holiday collection this year??

^ I'm located in Canada and luckily, we have it at Shopper's Drug Mart and Sears (a department store).

I'm so glad they sell it at Shopper's Drug Mart now because we can earn points that we can use towards purchasing products.

SO cute! I have never seen Anna Sui products IRL though... I REALLY love the lipgloss necklace and would probably buy that if I could see it.

I'm surprised that you guys don't have it in the States... normally we're the ones up here that have limited access to certain brands and products!! I think Saks or Neimen Marcus sells their perfumes (I forgot which one it was), I'm also pretty sure Anna Sui could be found in NYC also, somewhere in SOGO.

I like her makeup, I had a gloss and eyeliner a few years ago. I remember it was sold at Victoria's Secret (and Sephora I think) for a while before it disappeared.

I believe that link provided by BagloverBurr are locations for Anna Sui fashion items, I just checked right now... I'm really surprised they don't have it for you guys...