Anna Nicole results: Accidental Overdose.

it really is a shame alot of celebrities seem to be to tortured souls. I mean it really is tragic that we all can see them, And sometimes we can see them break down (britney spears) And the people around them don't help until the very last minute , And us public can see the cracks forming yet we cant do anything. I hope she can finally R.i.p

Being in the medical profession...I hope they investigate and "Yank" the license and persue charges against the KWACK that prescribed all of these medications to her.

Why in the world would anyone give her such a wide variety of narcotics and other drugs?? Just doesn't make any logical sense!

Another question..Ok..I'm not sure why she was getting injections..but in any event..why and who would use a dirty needle to do it with???:wtf: :nuts: :confused1: Hense the cause of infection which produced her "flu" like symptoms.:wtf:

Seems to me everyone around her truely didn't give a damn about her overall well being..they all are a bunch of money and fame hungry beings...may they all live in shame!!

it really is a shame alot of celebrities seem to be to tortured souls. I mean it really is tragic that we all can see them, And sometimes we can see them break down (britney spears) And the people around them don't help until the very last minute , And us public can see the cracks forming yet we cant do anything. I hope she can finally R.i.p

It happens again and again. Starts are constantly surrounded by 'yes' people who wouldn't dare tell them the truth until it's too late. That's why it's so good for them to have some 'real' people in their lives, ones who aren't afraid to say "You're sick, you need help."

What a shame. I hope they will let her rest in peace now.

HGH is not for weightloss. It enhances your performance. Athletes use it when they are training. It replicates when you were growing up, for lack of a better term. Some say its more like a fountain of youth. It helps your body heal rapidly. Like if you cut yourself, the next day it would be healed. You have to constantly be monitored by a doctor if you take it. You have to get blood work done weekly. There are also pills available but they are useless. It is also extremely expensive and you have to take injections 3 times a day for benefits. If I could afford it and were not afraid of needles, I would take it in a heartbeat.
According to the autopsy report, #8 --Self treatment for longevity and weight control with repeated inter-muscular injections of Vit B12 and Human Growth Hormone. :shrugs:

HGH does help a person drop the pounds and burn fat quickly, doesn't it?

My aunt was watching an interview with her on E! or Extra or Access or something the day before her death was reported and she thought "That woman's definitely on something!"

This is sad verification to hear... who would actually be surprised? But it's even sadder to know how drugged and out of it she looked during her last interviews and no one asked/did anything about it. She seemed like she was in a state wherein she couldn't control herself mentally (and physically to some extent) and I think the people who were close to her are liable to some responsibility to her health at that time.

It's a sad situation and I feel sorry for her baby! My opinion on Anna Nicole is that she was obviously a tortured soul. I don't think she is someone that should necessarily be looked up too though, her behavior was extremely erratic and outrageous. I don't think she was that naive not to know the type of persona she was presenting to the public! I think I read somewhere that stated that even when she appeared to be under the influence of "something" she still knew what she was doing! I think she loved the attention and I think it was all some what a part of her image! On the other hand, she was taking too many drugs, she really needed some help! One thing is for sure she was a beautiful woman (I was looking at a clip of hers during her Guess jeans days) and she was truly stunning! It is a shame when anyone dies so young!

I don't know WHY I just thought of this, but have you ever heard Marilyn Monroe sing and then speak in her movies? She had this husky singing voice and high, little girl sounding speaking voice.
(Watch Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.)

Even when Anna Nicole Smith was out of it, she still had that little girl sounding voice.

I'm sorry, I just found the connection to be really creepy.

I got this from the column in People Magazine:

Nine drugs were found in her system and officials believe they were perscribed by at least three doctors. (Those doctors have essentially been cleared of any wrongdoing in her death).

They were:

• Topamax: An antiseizure drug also prescribed for weight loss
  • Benadryl: An antihistamine, often used to treat allergy symptoms like itching and sneezing
  • Valium: An antianxiety drug
  • Klonopin: Another antianxiety medication
  • Ativan aka Lorazepam: A sedative for anxiety disorders
  • Soma: A muscle relaxant
  • Robaxin: Prescribed as a muscle relaxant and phlegm expactorant
  • Guaifenesin: A component of Robaxin
  • Noctec: A sedative containing chloral hydrate. Though the recommended dose is 1 to 2 teaspoons, the medical examiner concluded Smith's "routine dose" was 2 tablespoons (sometimes sipped from the bottle)

The list of drugs in the poor thing's system reads in the manner of Judy Garland's: a pill to wake you up, diet pills, a pill to go to sleep . . . .

The 2 tablespoons and the sipped from the bottle thing chilled me.