Anna Kournikova's Handbags

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, I'm really loving that spy !

What can I say, this is a far cry from when she had that fake multicolour speedy ! :sad:

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
That spy is insane !!! The cognac I saw in real life wasn't so rich in color. Do you think it's just the photo, or is it a different lot or something. Great pictures, thanks!!:P

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
:huh: she was carrying a fake LV??? She can afford to buy an authentic....she made 2 mill of just the sport ad she did...

I WANNA SEE THIS PIC of her with the fake lv.
please someone post it up here. thanks

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
Thank you Vlad! I tried to find it on the blog, b/c I remembered after I posted. But thank you for finding it!

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
For all you know, the rest of the bags in the pictures are all fake too... lol

THAT will be funny. :lol:

gis08

O.G.
Sep 21, 2005
Brunei Darussalam
that sure is a yummy bag kojiko! i met her last year in brisbane, she was with enrique (he's so nice!) during his tour there, i couldve sworn i saw her carrying a baby blue kelly bag or maybe birkin.. it was small, but im sure it was hermes.. :smile:

bellarini

Nov 3, 2005
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
Is this the baby blue one you're talking about that she has???

gis08 said:
that sure is a yummy bag kojiko! i met her last year in brisbane, she was with enrique (he's so nice!) during his tour there, i couldve sworn i saw her carrying a baby blue kelly bag or maybe birkin.. it was small, but im sure it was hermes.. :smile:

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
I posted her with her fake LV and people nearly rioted!! I really did not realize that any person like that would carry a fake- heck, I'm not even important in the world and I don't want to be seen with one! It was so weird for me to realize that.

Other word on the street is that Paris Hilton carries a few fakes too!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
Superbaby said:
For all you know, the rest of the bags in the pictures are all fake too... lol

THAT will be funny. :lol:

You know that's true, if you don't mind carrying fake bags, why bother buying a real one? Of course, maybe she didn't know that the LV was fake.