Anna Corinna Small (Mini) City Tote

indiaink

O.G.
May 3, 2007
I just got my order confirmed - bagshop.com does have the Anna Corinna Small City Tote in plum! It's the same measurements as the Mini! I am so excited!:yahoo: Thanks to Zeitgeist4 I am now going to be an Anna babe!

If any of you ladies have been looking for this - I'd get to bagshop ASAP!

indiaink

O.G.
May 3, 2007
Tad - looks like they've got the Large City Tote in white, black, butterscotch, and tobacco brown. But you probably have already scoped that out - I love the metal color they have too, but wow the price goes up ...

indiaink

O.G.
May 3, 2007
I just received my black mini city today! It's fabulous...what can I say, I just love these bags!

Yay! I am glad to hear it. As we all know by the many 'handbag loves' we have in tPF, each of us has our own likes/dislikes. I hope I was able to convey that I didn't like the bag per se, just that it wasn't ME. As I'm writing this, I realize I didn't convey that. I am a Coach-HH type (Coach: structured/finished; HH: Hobo/slouchy/finished) and Anna is somewhere after the HH type, I guess. She's unique! Artsy! Gah! Just what I want to be!

cgsprings

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
India, That's whats so great about this site. The one thing we all have in common is love of bags!!! We don't all have to love the SAME bag - we just get ideas and try things (some work for us and some don't) and it's SO MUCH FUN!!